Thursday, 3 May 2012
We're on the lookout for a Studio Assistant to join our London team.
We’re looking for a graduate, or equivalent, with a demonstrable interest in marketing for the creative industries. The successful candidate will be an outgoing good all-rounder who, as well as carrying out the tasks outlined below, is willing to pitch in with any additional marketing activity as required.
This is what the job will entail:
- Maintenance and updating of the Marketing, PR and Sales Systems
- Research into competitors, including current pricing and offerings
- Research target markets, industries and sectors and compilation of mailing lists
- Data entry on to CRM & project management systems
- Organisation of the marketing asset database
- Occasional assistance with finance administration
Promotional Marketing, Campaign Assistance
- Maintenance of campaign timetable
- Contributing to campaign idea generation
- Execution of hard copy mailings as necessary
- Telephone campaign follow-up (cold calls)
- Web updates (site, blog, social media) and contribution of content
- Creation of events, conference and awards schedule
- Cold calling potential new clients to arrange meetings
- Occasional PA duties for Business Development Director
- Assisting with the production of new business proposals
In return, you can expect to get:
- The opportunity to develop your marketing skills in a ‘live’ environment
- Experience of marketing for the creative industries gained within a busy design practice
- ‘Hands-on’ experience of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Solid experience of office administration
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Ever wondered how a computer generated illustration actually gets built? Well watch below and wonder no longer!