We’re looking for an intern with a demonstrable interest in the business side of the creative industries; the position may suit a recent business studies graduate who is interested in a career in new business development or account management. The successful candidate will be a good all-rounder who, as well as carrying out the tasks outlined below, is willing to pitch in with any additional sales and marketing activity as required.
Campaign Research and Planning:
- Maintenance and updating of the CRM Sales System
- Research target markets, industries, sectors & compilation of mailing lists
- Administrative support to the Business Development Director
- Execution of telephone-based campaigns to generate appointments for the BD Director
- Following up warm leads by phone to give further information or generate appointments
- Keeping up-to-date with Assembly product knowledge and services
- Assisting with preparation and creation of documents for client pitches
- The opportunity to grow your business development skills in a ‘live’ environment
- Experience of the business side of the creative industries gained within a busy design practice
- Opportunity to play an important role in a growing company
Click to visit the Assembly Studios Homepage.